copyrightDigital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright
infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have
been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper
notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements
of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the
subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to
which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing
file with the exact link.
- Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address
and telephone number.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents,
or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under
penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see
17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DCMA, claimants who make
misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for
damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material,
court costs, and attorneys fees.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be
delivered to designated copyright agent at the following
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our
best to find and terminate abusive files.